Sunday, July 26, 2009

20 Questions, Life, and Wonderland


I know it's been awhile, but there's several reasons for that. But before I go into that, I wanted to tell you about this awesome website game by Disney. I can't tell you how many minutes I've wasted away trying to outwit this thing. 20Questions is the same basic game, but it's pretty accurate. Let's say I wanted to play the Star Trek themed 20Q. I click on the button and think of an object, person, or place. The first time I chose Sarek, Spock's father -- a Vulcan. Within about 17 questions it got it right. It even guessed Jon Foreman, the lead singer of Switchfoot, on another try. He's not that famous. So give it a whirl here.

Sadly, I've only made one post on this blog. I kind of set it up and ran. Basically this summer has been a big bummer. I've been taking two courses at KSU. Not art or psychology, oh no...accounting and management. I figured it'd be best to get these classes over with at KSU instead of UGA in the fall. I paid for what I got. My management class was the class from hell. I swear, if I had to take 3 other courses, I would have failed. But anyway... this summer has also been filled with family drama and relationship problems. Can't tell you specifically, but I can say that it had me begging for mercy.

I'm really trying to be positive though. I'm one final away from being done with summer school, I am going to NY in a week, and I'll be back in Athens soon. Good news. But I think what really made me feel better about my life was my trip to church this morning. God really spoke to me. He said what he said loud and clear, so there was no confusion. I needed that more than anything.

Wish I could write more, but I'm awfully tired. Goodnight.

P.S.

If you haven't seen it, here's the new Alice In Wonderland movie. Are you excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment